This theme is personal modified version of Singularity theme which is built in theme of P8, the basic visual parts are modified,  added more than 600 icons! The icons are so elegant as you can see on screenshots. 

I can confirm that this theme works on my Huawei P6 as you can see on screenshots. Hope you guys like this theme. As I said all credits goes to vmall user who made this fantastic theme I just uploaded to google drive.

installation: just copy the file to the /HwThemes folder

Note: These themes are only for Emotion UI 3.0 versions of Huawei.


how to check: settings - about phone - if you see in that list emotion UI version you can do this normaly. I'm not responsable if your phone doesn't work anymore after installing or anything else. On my huawei it works perfectly!


Note: If you want to contribute my work please click on ads in the website. Thanks ..


DOWNLOAD


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Themes also you like